Google
Custom Search

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Spiritual Brain shortlisted for three Write! Canada awards

According to today's release from The Word Guild, The Spiritual Brain: A neuroscientist's case for the existence of the soul is shortlisted in Book-Culture, Book-General Readership, and Book-Leadership/ Theoretical, in the Canadian Christian Writing Awards.




I am also individually shortlisted for a piece I wrote for St' Mike's Alumni magazine, "The God they don't believe in is certainly not great."

Awards night is not till June 11, by which time I should have found my summer suit.

The day after the Awards gala, the Write! Canada conference begins in Guelph, and yes, I am teaching again this year - my usual track on why many writers do not deserve to starve and, in any event, how to write for a living without starving.

Note: My other blog, The Mindful Hack, which supports The Spiritual Brain, is a good source of news and views on non-materialist neuroscience.

Labels: ,

Who links to me?